Thursday, May 22, 2008

SAMSON & DELILAH



On April 13, 2008 I rescue two 3 week old kittens. White and Orange Tabby mix. One male one female. I nurse them with a bottle until they were 5 weeks old. They were eating solid food by week 6. They are going on 9 weeks. Samson has found his forever home yesterday. He was place with a wonderful lady in San Francisco. Ca. He will be kept as a indoor kitty/cat. I woke up this morning and I miss his little voice. I am so sad but happy at the same time he couldn't have found a more loving and wonderful home. Thank You Kristie!!! His sister missing him about as much as I.. Samson stole my heart what a real love bug.. Delilah will be leaving us next on May 24th 2008 to her forever home in Hayward, Ca to another wonderful family I will surely miss the both of them. They were so very tiny when I brought them home. I think this is the hard part about what it is that I do. What makes it all come together is knowing that they are place in wonderful homes to wonderful people who are responsible. Letting them go makes room to help many more that will pass through these doors. Missing you Samson Have a wonderful life

1 comment:

Paul Klein said...

Your tireless love and compassion for animals is one in a zillion, Nancy. The world's a better place because of you, that's for sure.

The coats are grrreat! I'll spread the word among friends, and may have to adopt a greyhound or similar myself. Our new girl is a fluffy as can be border collie cross. Around one year old, she's been with us just a couple of months now. We'll have to get her together sometime with your pack!

Best, as always ...

Paul