Thursday, September 18, 2008

Leme Leme


I would like to tell you a story of a wonderful kitten that I was bless with about 14 years ago.It has taken until now to write about her. Her name was Leme Leme She was believe to have been born on or about May 10 1994 When I found her she was only 3 weeks old a litter of eight. She had 6 brothers and one sister. I found them dump in the bushes not far from were I was living at the time. I nurse all eight and found homes for all of them. Leme Leme a Tor ti- Shell I kept she won just stole my heart the moment I saw her. She was just so tiny and a talker to. She follow me everywhere for 14 years!!! she was my best friend we sat at the table and we ate together she had her plate and I had mine.. We grew so close she would always talk to me everyday and loved to be held and petted. I was bless to have her in my life for the past 14 years. I lost her on August 11 2008 I had to put her to sleep she had complications Kidneys & or Brain Tumor. She never complained.. I woke up that morning and she didn't come down for breakfast and I saw her resting in her favorite place in the closet. I spoke to her and she answer she seem tired so I let her be.. Later that evening my husband call me and ask me to come to see about her that something was just not right with my Leme Leme... she couldn't walk straight and her eyes shifted from side to side and when I spoke to her she couldn't hear me but when I touch her and held her in my arms she knew me!!she started purring.. We took her to the vet... I came home without her ... my heart is so empty inside my pain is so great I cant believe she is gone I wake every morning and miss her voice her presence I miss her!! when it is time for me to shower how she just love the heat lamps in the bathroom. I had her cremated and have her now in a cedar box beside my bed.. My loss is so unbelievable there is not a moment that goes by that I don't second guess myself for putting her to rest.. I keep thinking that I could have done more. I know in my heart that I did do the right thing and keeping her alive would have only been for me and not in the best interest for her. I can say she had a full wonderful life filled with a lot of love and happiness we played a lot even in her 14Th year she still had loads of engery She will forever be my best friend and my Love..
I love you LEME LEME,
MOM

No comments: