Thursday, September 18, 2008

Leyla Snowshoe Siamese 9 weeks



Leyla is a Snowshoe Siamese.
Who came to me about 3 weeks ago. I was at the Vet office to pick up my precious Leme Leme whom had past away on August 11 2008. Leyla was found in Berkeley left on the streets in some bushes. A Lady came into the vets office at the same time I was picking up the remains of my baby, with this beautiful kitty of maybe 4-5 weeks of age.
I couldn't help to look over and ask to pick her up. When I held her I just knew that she was going to be OK. I told the young Lady that she will be a wonderful cat.. I was very emotional at the time waiting to pick up my lost love.. and looking at a new life that someone had just discarded and was left to die or fend for itself.. I gave the young lady my card and told her that I do personal rescue if she couldn't keep her to give me a call. A week later I receive a phone call that if I was still interested in her she would love for me to take her.
So I told my husband let's go pick her up. That Sunday we did just that she is so cute and adorable what a bundle of energy gee she just keeps on going.. I must say that she has help me through this hard time in my life with the passing away of my Leme Leme. I know that she will find her forever home soon. Someone to love her and for her to love she deserves that. She has been a blessing to me these past few weeks. Leyla is now named Coco and she has her forever home with us.

No comments: